Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Holly Jolly Holiday Party

I threw a small Holiday get together for my children and 8 of their friends. My inspiration was a polka dot wrapping paper that I purchased at Hobby Lobby, which I also used as a backdrop and "tablecloth" for the tables. 
This party was a lot of fun to design using the cutest printables ever from Twinkle Twinkle Little Party. All the decorations{including the Pallet Christmas Tree}, food and sweets were made by me.
We had a Healthy Snack table, Hot Cocoa Bar and a Holiday Sweet Table. For the Healthy Snack table, the children enjoyed Christmas Ornaments{cherry tomatoes}, Reindeer Food{baby carrots} and Holiday Sandwiches. After they ate healthy, we played Digging in the Snow{they dug into a basket of fake snow to find prizes}and "What am I?" Holiday edition.
After the games the children had some yummy treats like Gumball Tree, Wreath Cookies, Chocolate bites, Marshmallow Trees, Caramel popcorn, mini cheese cakes and Christmas Tree Cupcakes. We also played Secret Santa while enjoying some hot cocoa and Hot cocoa marshmallow mugs. It was a for sure a really Holly Jolly Party!



Here is the invitation that my daughter made!

Tutorials

Happy Holidays!



5 comments:

  1. OK, that's it ~ you win the coolest Mom of the Decade Award!! What a cute and fun party. I'll bet everyone had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!! soooo fun!! looks amazing! I love the wrapping paper....I used that before to cover a window before....it works great!!! great ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what an amazing party! You are incredible. It looks everyone had a very Jolly time!

    Thanks for sharing these brilliant ideas.

    Best Christmas wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could tell that we’re on the same interest and obsession. Good to know someone I could share my ideas. Looking forward to know and learn some more from you. I'll be glad to share my own thoughts to you soon. Thank you for sharing such valuable articles. More power!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Absolutely superb one this is really a nice one and i really enjoyed reading it Nice post anyhow"

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your thoughts!