Friday, September 30, 2011

Make Seasonal Business Card

I am very new in blog land so when I attended my first Blog function last month, I didn't have a "business" card to pass out like my blog friends did. I checked a few sites that do business cards and to my surprise some do for free but never really finished my order! Tomorrow I am going to Crafting in Arizona Event hosted by Creative Estates and  realized that I didn't have any cards to give out!!! So I came up with my own!! :) The best part is that I made them Seasonal!



Material
Card stock paper, variety of Stamp and ink pads{Michael has a HUGE selection just for a $1 each!}

 Using Publisher, I made my business cards, printed, stamped it and cut it!! 
 Done!



Now off to make a businnes card holder! :)


9 comments:

  1. Chrissy, this is the cutest idea I have seen yet! Love that there are different cards for different times of the seasons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea! I did my first craft show a few weeks ago and didn't have business cards....I am still so new to it all! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just thinking that I need to make cards for my own blog. I was going to go the lazy route and use a desktop publisher to design them, but you've inspired me. I *will* make them by hand. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very genius and done it nicely work on these cards is spot on.
    membership card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply designed looking so gorgeous i like it...
    Plastic Card
    Plastic business cards

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to appreciate you the way you have shared the post with us. It is really hard to find the quality post, but you have done this job nicely man.Business Card Printing

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love a different substrate or an unusual embellishment, a clever diecut gets me every time… beautiful! Great collection! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are lovely business cards! They would be especially memorable because of the way you've attached them to seasons and holidays. Literally, for every business card there is a season! If you're ever in need of perfect binding printing for craft books or journals, I know a great resource. :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your thoughts!